Make a simple yet flavorful dip that is perfect for Thanksgiving snacking. This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is full of fall flavors and great for sharing.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
It’s nice to have a variety of dips around the appetizer table with both sweet and savory options. This pumpkin cream cheese dip is one that would go under the sweet category. It is a simple dip recipe that comes together quickly that everyone will love.
The great thing about pumpkin dip is that you can use a variety of crackers or cookies as dippers. You can even set baked pie crust pieces next on the plate to use in the dip!
Why You’ll Love this Pumpkin Dip Recipe:
- Simple ingredients: You only need 7 common ingredients to make this pumpkin pie cheesecake dip. The ingredients are full of fall flavor and combined, make one amazing dip!
- Easy to make: This is a no-bake dessert that only requires a few minutes of cook time on the stove. After that, you simply mix everything together!
How to make Easy Pumpkin Dip
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- In a pan, mix together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved.
- Beat the heavy cream and vanilla together.
- Beat the cream cheese and beat until fluffy.
- Mix in the cooled pumpkin mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the homemade whipped cream.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
The fun things about this easy dip recipe is that you can serve it with a variety of different dippers. Graham crackers, gingersnaps, pie crust cutouts and even vanilla wafers pair well with the pumpkin dip.
You do need the cream cheese in this recipe as it adds a firmness to the dip. You can use any variety of cream cheese, but you do need cream cheese to ensure the best tasting pumpkin pie dip.
Absolutely! You can make this dip a few days in advance and store it in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. Place it in a Tupperware or add a piece of plastic wrap over your bowl to ensure it stays fresh.
Leftover pumpkin dip will stay fresh in the fridge for 2 days, if stored properly. Storing it in a Tupperware with a tight lid is the best way to keep the dip as fresh for as long as possible.
Pumpkin pie dip is creamy and full of fall flavor thanks to the pumpkin, brown sugar, maple syrup and the pumpkin pie spice. These ingredients combine to make one delicious dip that is a great addition to any holiday party or event.
This is a dip recipe that adults and even the kiddos will love. They will be drawn in by the cookies and graham crackers, but once they realize how good the dip is, it may be hard to get a bite.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- It doesn’t take long for the sugar to melt on the stove top so make you watch it carefully.
- You will want to ensure your cream cheese is softened before you start making this pumpkin spice dip. Leave it on the counter for an hour prior.
- Double check that you grabbed pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling is already sweetened and the dip will end up way too sweet.
This easy pumpkin dip is a great addition to any fall appetizer line up. It is perfectly sweet and creamy and pairs well with a variety of dippers. Everyone will enjoy this delicious pumpkin pie dip!
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, whisk together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice.15 ounces pumpkin puree, ¼ cup light brown sugar, ¼ cup maple syrup, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has melted– about 5 minutes.
- Set the mixture aside to cool while you prepare the rest of the dip.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form– about 2 minutes. Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl.½ cup heavy cream, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add the softened cream cheese to the stand mixer, this time fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat the cream cheese on medium speed until it is light and fluffy — about 2 minutes.8 ounces cream cheese
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the cream cheese and mix until it is fully combined.
- Next, add the whipped cream to the mixture and fold it together gently– you don’t want to deflate the cream!
- Once the dip is fully combined, transfer it to your serving bowl and garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Serve with your favorite dippers and enjoy!
- Store any leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.