Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bites are the most scrumptious autumnal snacks! This easy no bake recipe is ideal for popping into lunchboxes or as on on-the-go bite to eat. They’re flavorful, chewy, and made with real pumpkin!
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Oat Bites Recipe
These easy pumpkin no bake oatmeal balls are the perfect snack to make this fall season. They’re delightfully chewy, made with all natural ingredients, and couldn’t be easier to make!
Skip the store-bought granola options that are loaded with artificial flavors and preservatives, and instead, make these tasty homemade bites.
Let’s discuss the simple ingredients that really make these pumpkin granola balls so tasty! The most notable, flavorful ingredients include pumpkin puree, honey, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
The oats provide the perfect chewy texture while the roasted pumpkin seeds provide an additional crunch that’s so satisfying!
Why You’ll Love this No Bake Pumpkin Balls Recipe:
- Easy: This is an easy no bake recipe that you’ll love! It’s quick, easy, and truly hassle-free.
- Pumpkin: If there’s one ingredient we’re all craving this fall season, it’s pumpkin! This recipe calls for the perfect amount of real pumpkin puree.
- Snack: These bites are perfect for a midday snack when you need something homemade, pumpkin flavored, and not too sweet.
How to make Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bites
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Add the peanut butter, honey, pumpkin puree, rolled oats, and pumpkin pie spice to a food processor.
- Pulse on high speed, then transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Add the quick cooking oats, chocolate chips, and pumpkin seeds. Stir.
- Scoop out the balls onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Drizzle with chocolate if desired.
- Serve or store, and enjoy!
Yes you sure can! Any nut butter should really do the trick. There’s almond butter, cashew butter, and so much more available to try.
This is a tricky one. Pumpkin puree yields a much more authentic and less sweet pumpkin flavor, but pumpkin pie filling may also be used in a pinch. Just omit the pumpkin pie spice, as pumpkin pie filling is already flavored with it.
A blender will also do the trick if you have one. Just blend the ingredients together as you would in a food processor until they’re fully combined and have a smooth consistency.
I personally like dark chocolate drizzled on top! However, milk or semisweet chocolate drizzles are also quite tasty.
When I need a fall-inspired snack to help carry me through to my next meal, I love munching on these chewy, peanut buttery chocolate pumpkin bites!
Kids also love having these energy bites in their lunchboxes. As much as most kids love those store-bought granola bars, they may think these are even better!
Recipe Tips and Notes
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the balls, that way they’re all exactly the same size.
- These bites will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just be sure to keep them in an airtight container so they don’t dry out!
- Try to use a good quality honey that tastes like real honey, not the fake sugary sweet stuff that usually comes in the plastic bear bottle. Real honey will have the best flavor!
Made with all natural ingredients and no bake time required, there’s no downside to both making and munching on these easy pumpkin chocolate chip balls. They’re the perfect fall treat!
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bites Recipe
- ¼ cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup quick cook oats
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- Add the peanut butter, honey, pumpkin puree, rolled oats, and pumpkin pie spice to a food processor. Pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth and fully combined.¼ cup all natural creamy peanut butter, ¼ cup honey, ¼ cup pumpkin puree, ¾ cup rolled oats, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Transfer the wet ingredients to a large bowl and add the quick cooking oats, mini chocolate chips, and pumpkin seeds. Stir to combine.¾ cup quick cook oats, ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, ¼ cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon sized balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet and roll them into smooth balls.
- Transfer the oat balls to the fridge and chill them until they are full set– about 1 hour
- (Optional) if desired, drizzle the oat balls with chocolate and refrigerate them until set again. Garnish with flakey sea salt, if desired.
- Store the oat balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.