Island Green Smoothie Recipe
Servings: 1 person
The Island Green Smoothie is healthy, delicious, and perfect for breakfast or quick meals. This Tropical Smoothie copycat recipe is so easy to make, and will be your new go-to.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen banana slices
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup spinach or kale packed
- 1 cup coconut water
Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
1 cup fresh or frozen banana slices, ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks, ½ cup frozen mango chunks, 1 cup spinach or kale, 1 cup coconut water
- Optional Add-Ins: Flax seeds, Chia seeds, Protein Powder, or Greek Yogurt.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many servings you would like to make.
- Using frozen fruit is key in a great smoothie-- it helps create that delicious thick consistency.
- To make a smoothie bowl, reduce the coconut water to ½ cup and top with your desired toppings (fresh pineapple, banana, coconut, and chia seeds are great options).
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 1655mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 7741IU | Vitamin C: 123mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 3mg