Easy Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
Servings: 8 people
If you’d like to have something sweet to add to your favorite fruits, prepare this Chocolate Fruit Dip from scratch. It takes minutes to make and is absolutely addicting!
- 8 ounces cream cheese 227 grams, room temperature (1 standard package)
- 2 cups whipped topping 120 grams, such as Cool Whip
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt 114 grams
- ⅓ cup chocolate syrup 93 grams
- ¼ cup powdered sugar 28 grams
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 11 grams
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice 7 grams
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup 10 grams
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese. Add in the whipped topping and Greek yogurt. Mix until light and fluffy, about 1-3 minutes.
8 ounces cream cheese, 2 cups whipped topping, ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
Mix in the chocolate syrup, powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cinnamon and beat for 1 additional minute until thoroughly combined.
⅓ cup chocolate syrup, ¼ cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, ½ tablespoon lemon juice, ½ tablespoon maple syrup, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Transfer to a dipping bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate.
Storage: Store chocolate fruit dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- This recipe makes about 3 cups of dip.
- Add chopped nuts to your Chocolate Fruit Dip if you’d like to add a crunchy texture to it.
- You can add rainbow sprinkles to your dip if you want to make it look extra festive.
- The brand of the cream cheese used doesn’t matter. You can use your favorite brand of cream cheese to combine it with the other ingredients when preparing this flavorful dip.
Serving: 6tablespoons | Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg