If you’d like to have something sweet to add to your favorite fruits, prepare this Chocolate Fruit Dip from scratch. It takes minutes to make and is absolutely addicting!
Easy Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
When you want to add something extra to different fruits, such as strawberries, bananas, and even apple slices, this Chocolate Fruit Dip is a great choice. It goes with all kinds of fruits, along with other treats, including brownies, cookies, and crackers.
Instead of buying pre-made dips at the store, learn how to make this Chocolate Fruit Dip at home. You’ll get to prepare it with simple ingredients that taste heavenly when combined.
You can store the dip in the fridge, having quick and easy access to it when you want to use it and enjoy it.
Why you’ll love this Whipped Chocolate Dip recipe
- Simple ingredients. You can make it with ingredients that you likely already have at home, such as cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Pick your temp. You can eat the Chocolate Fruit Dip cold or warm. It tastes great either way!
- Quick recipe. It’s easy to make this dip in a matter of minutes, which means you’ll have the perfect topping for fruits, cookies, and more in no time.
How to make Chocolate Dip for Fruit or Crackers
**This is an abbreviated list. Be sure to see the recipe card below for full instructions and details.
- Beat your cream cheese with a mixer.
- Combine it with the Cool Whip and Greek yogurt.
- After mixing for three minutes, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Can I use homemade chocolate syrup?
You can use homemade chocolate syrup in this recipe if you prefer it. However, there is nothing wrong with using store-bought chocolate syrup either!
What else besides fruit goes with this dip?
You can enjoy this dip with animal crackers, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and other types of cookies. You can add a bit of the dip to your pancakes, waffles, and other baked goods. It adds a light and fluffy chocolate touch to anything you’re eating.
How much fruit dip does this recipe make?
You’ll have about three cup of the dip available to eat and enjoy when following this recipe. If you need more than that, double the recipe.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Add chopped nuts to your Chocolate Fruit Dip if you’d like to add a crunchy texture to it.
- You can add rainbow sprinkles to your dip if you want to make it look extra festive.
- The brand of the cream cheese used doesn’t matter. You can use your favorite brand of cream cheese to combine it with the other ingredients when preparing this flavorful dip.
When you want to serve a delicious dip with fruit, cookies, and other treats, prepare this Chocolate Fruit Dip. It’s easy to prepare, but it’s also incredibly tasty.
More dessert dip recipes we love
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Easy Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- ½ cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ Tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Use a mixer to beat the cream cheese. Add in the cool whip and Greek yogurt. Mix until light and fluffy, about 1-3 minutes.
- Mix in the chocolate syrup, powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cinnamon and beat for 1 additional minute until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to a dipping bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate.