Take your Halloween game to the next level with this fun Halloween fudge recipe. You will need your favorite black and orange sprinkles and some candy corn for this easy fudge recipe.
Easy Halloween Fudge Recipe
Fudge is such an easy dessert recipe that everyone loves. It is decadent and full of chocolate goodness. This Halloween fudge recipe uses white chocolate, candy corn and your favorite sprinkles.
In fact, this Halloween fudge only needs 5 easy ingredients. You do not need to cook or bake this fudge recipe. If you can melt chocolate and mix it together, you are all set to make this easy Halloween fudge recipe!
Why You’ll Love this Candy Corn Fudge Recipe:
- Beginner friendly: This fudge recipe is super easy to make and even beginner bakers will be able to master it. No cooking is required so it’s a perfect one for the kids to help make.
- Easy ingredients: You only need 5 ingredients to make this no-bake fudge recipe. You can probably even grab all 5 from the baking aisle at your grocery store.
How to make White Chocolate Halloween Fudge
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Melt your chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in the microwave.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Transfer to a prepared baking dish.
- Add your candy corn and sprinkles.
- Allow to harden before you slice.
To make the best fudge, you will want to make sure your chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Quickly transfer it to your baking dish before it starts to harden and crack. Allow to chill before slicing into squares.
Vanilla and chocolate compliment each other very well. The vanilla in this recipe enhances the white chocolate flavor of the fudge.
The basic ingredients in this vanilla fudge recipe are chocolate, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. The combination of these ingredient leave you with a truly decadent fudge.
The fun thing about this fudge recipe is that you can easily customize it. If you don’t like candy corn, feel free to add a different candy on top of the fudge. Mini Reese’s would work well on this fudge.
You want to make sure that you place the finished fudge in the fridge to harden. This will ensure that your fudge stays smooth and creamy, even after cutting it.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals in the microwave. You can also use a double boiler to melt the chocolate.
- Work quickly to transfer the completed fudge to a prepared baking dish. This will help set the fudge and keep it smooth.
- Feel free to use any color sprinkles that you have on hand.
Halloween fudge is an easy dessert recipe that is perfect for snacking or when your sweet tooth strikes. It only requires 5 ingredients and you can easily customize it to what you already have on hand.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Easy Halloween Fudge Recipe
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup candy corn
- 2 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles
- Line a square 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds.14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, 3 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- Stir in the vanilla and mix until the fudge is smooth.1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Transfer the fudge to the prepared pan and add the candy corn and sprinkles on top. Make sure to press the toppings down slightly so they stick into the fudge.1 cup candy corn, 2 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles
- Set the fudge aside to cool to room temperature– about 2 hours.
- Remove the fudge from the pan and slice into your desired size. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.