It simply wouldn't be summer without enjoying a slice of Brownie Fruit Pizza! This delicious dessert is topped with fruits like kiwis, blueberries, strawberries, and whatever else your heart desires.
Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza Recipe
Delicious, rich chocolate brownie topped with fluffy sweet cream cheese and fresh berries... Guys, it doesn't get much better than this. The combination of juicy fruits, whipped cream cheese and brownies is true bliss!
This dessert is wonderful for and kind of spring and summer celebrations. I recently made it for a little picnic in the park with friends, and it was a huge hit! It's just rich enough to satisfy your sweet tooth, while also fruity and light to not make you feel overindulged.
You can also customize the fruity topping however you'd like! I love the combo of fruits I toss on my brownie pizza, but the sky is really the limit with what can be done here.
Why you'll love this Fruit Pizza with Brownie Crust
- Unique: When a dessert with a name like "brownie fruit pizza" shows up at a party, you know it'll be all the rage! Unique desserts like this always steal the spotlight.
- Easy: By using a boxed brownie mix to create the crust, you save some time! After that, all you really need to do is whip up the cream cheese topping and sprinkle on your fruit. It's that easy!
- Summery: To me, fruity desserts always remind me of summertime. This brownie pizza is perfect for any occasion between the months of April-August, especially because that's when the fruit is the ripest.
How to make Brownie Fruit Pizza
**This is an abbreviated list. Be sure to see the recipe card below for full instructions and details.
- Prepare and bake the brownies according to the box instructions.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until light and fluffy.
- Let the brownie crust cool completely.
- Frost the cooled brownie crust with the cream frosting.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Slice, plate, and enjoy!
What other fruits would be tasty?
If you like a fruit, it'll probably be tasty on this brownie pizza! Really, it couldn't be easier to customize this dessert. Anything goes!
Some of my other favorite toppings include blackberries, bananas, and apple slices.
Do I have to use store-bought brownie mix?
No, but I've found that it saves a lot of time! Sometimes I like my recipes to be nice and quick, and store-bought brownies do the trick.
However, if you want to elevate this brownie fruit pizza even more, try making the Best Homemade Brownies as the crust.
How long will it stay fresh?
This is a dessert best enjoyed within a few hours of making it. If it sits for too long, the cream cheese frosting and juicy berries may create a liquid consistency.
Once you make this brownie fruit pizza, leave it in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve it. I recommend serving it within at least 4 hours for best results.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
- If you're making this dessert for a 4th of July party, make it patriotic with just blueberries and strawberries!
- You could make this same recipe in a square baking pan, but it won't have the "pizza" element that makes it so fun.
- For an even lighter topping option, use whipped cream instead of the homemade cream cheese whipped frosting.
- For an extra twist, drizzle some caramel sauce on top to serve (or give people the option to use it on their slice).
More Chocolate Desserts to Try
This easy brownie fruit pizza is ideal for picnics and backyard barbecues in the sunshine. Enjoy this summertime delight today!
More Summer dessert recipes we love
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Easy Brownie Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 18 ounces brownie mix 1 box
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh strawberries stems removed and sliced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh kiwi peeled and sliced
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 9-inch springform pan by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownies according to instructions on the back of the box. Spread the batter into the prepared springform pan and bake according to package directions. (a little brownie mix make leak out while baking but it shouldn’t be much)
- Use a mixer to beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Beat until light and fluffy, about 5-7 minutes. This is easiest when using a stand mixer.
- Take brownies out of the oven and set aside. Make sure the brownie is completely cooled before frosting.
- Frost brownie pizza with cream cheese frosting and top with strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Slice, plate and enjoy.
- Feel free to mix and match the types of fruit you use as decoration. The sky is the limit here!
- I recommend beating the cream cheese mixture for five to 7 minutes so that it is nice and light and fluffy. When it's not beaten, it is pretty dense and heavy.