Make the most delicious s’mores you’ve ever tasted with this recipe for Cotton Candy S’mores. It’s the combination of flavors from two easy dessert recipes that will blow you away!
Fun Cotton Candy Smores Recipe
When you think about your childhood, which snacks do you remember eating? There’s a good chance that you enjoyed your fair share of s’mores and cotton candy. However, you probably never had both flavors at the same time! With this Cotton Candy S’mores recipe, you’re getting the best of both worlds in a single treat.
Why You’ll Love this Cotton Candy S’more Recipe:
- Quick and easy. It doesn’t take much time or effort to assemble these tasty s’mores.
- Best of both worlds. It’s the perfect combination for anyone who loves s’mores and cotton candy!
- Unique. This isn’t a s’more recipe that you see often! Everyone will ooh and ahhh over this one!
Trademark Note: In the spirit of transparency, I want to note that some of these ingredients are trademarked products. Marshmallow Fluff is a proprietary brand that I want to acknowledge and give credit to.
How to Make Fun and Easy Cotton Candy S’mores!
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Place a piece of chocolate on top of graham cracker on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Make sure you’re not letting the chocolate melt completely.
- Grab a spoonful of marshmallow fluff and add it on top.
- Set a piece of your favorite type of cotton candy on the fluff and then place another graham cracker on top.
Marshmallow fluff is a spreadable condiment made with ingredients that taste like melted marshmallows. It’s sweet, flavorful, and perfect to use on the graham crackers with the chocolate.
You can use any brand or flavor of cotton candy. Pick a few different ones and make a rainbow of cotton candy s’mores to enjoy!
You don’t need to make these over a campfire because you’re not using marshmallows to melt them. Instead, you’re using marshmallow fluff. However, if you wanted to make these over a campfire, you could roast the marshmallows before sandwiching them between the chocolate, sprinkles, and cotton candy. For an even more fun s’more, use homemade cotton candy marshmallows!
Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Get a tub of cotton candy at your local dollar store. It’s cheap and tastes just like the kind you’d get at the fair.
- This recipe calls for white chocolate but if you don’t like white chocolate, you can replace it with milk or dark chocolate.
- Start off with a small amount of marshmallow fluff because it spreads quickly. You can always add a bit more if you need it.
These Cotton Candy S’mores are easy to prepare and a fun twist on two classic treats! Not only can you make them in minutes, but you can also enjoy the taste of two of your favorite treats in one.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Cotton Candy S’mores Recipe
- Kitchen Scale (optional)
- Break the graham cracker sheets in half. Place 9 graham cracker halves onto a microwave safe plate. (Work in batches if your plate isn't big enough.) Top each graham cracker half with a piece of white chocolate.9 honey graham cracker sheets, 16 ounces white chocolate
- Microwave the graham crackers topped with white chocolate for 30-45 seconds until slightly melted. Avoid melting the chocolate completely.
- Spread marshmallow fluff onto the melted chocolate.1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Top with sprinkles and cotton candy. Place the remaining graham cracker halves on top. Serve warm and enjoy!Sprinkles, 2 ounces cotton candy
- Storage: These s’mores are best enjoyed fresh.
- Marshmallow Fluff: When spreading the marshmallow fluff onto the melted white chocolate, use less than you think you will. A little goes a long way!
- Marshmallows: Instead of marshmallow fluff, use 9 regular marshmallows. Place 1 marshmallow on top of the white chocolate in step 1 and microwave until the chocolate and marshmallow are melted together. Let cool slightly before topping with cotton candy.
- Chocolate: For best results, use chocolate bars for these s’mores. Instead of white chocolate, try milk, semisweet, or dark chocolate.
- Sprinkles: While totally optional, sprinkles add a fun pop of color! Try mini chocolate chips or sanding sugar in place of sprinkles.