Get your friends and family excited about the upcoming spooky holiday with these tasty Halloween Sprinkle Cookies. They’re the perfect treat to serve during Halloween parties or to hand out to trick or treaters.
Fun and Festive Halloween Sprinkle Cookies Recipe
Do you get excited when Halloween rolls around? It’s the perfect time of the year when the weather starts to get a bit cooler, and people start putting up their spooky decorations in their windows and on their porches.
If you love everything about Halloween, including the scary movies and spooky music, be sure to prepare these Halloween Sprinkle Cookies. They’re perfect to make for yourself and your children. Best of all, you can serve them when hosting Halloween parties!
Why You’ll Love this White Chocolate Halloween Cookies Recipe:
- Easy to make: These cookies are impressive with the multi-color dough and the mounds of sprinkles, but they are super easy to make!
- Festive fun: Halloween sprinkle cookies are the perfect treat to hand out to trick or treaters or to have on hand for Halloween parties.
How to make Halloween Sprinkle Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cream your butter with both sugars.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg.
- Add in your baking powder, salt, and flour, and then mix well.
- Stir in your white chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into three portions, and then add one color to each of your portions.
- Take a bit of each color, roll it together, and create multi-color cookies.
- Roll the cookies in sprinkles, placing them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
You need Halloween sprinkles for this recipe. You should be able to find them at your local grocery or even craft store. If not, you can buy them online and use them in your cookie recipe.
You will need to bake these cookies for 18 minutes. Once they are done baking, remove them from the oven and cool them on a baking rack.
The recipe makes six cookies. Of course, you can double it to make a dozen cookies if you want or need more of them.
This recipe makes 6 cookies, but they are large! You can easily half the size and make double the amount of Halloween sprinkle cookies.
The fun thing about these cookies is that they are perfect for handing out during Halloween parties. You can wrap them individually in a clear bag or have them out on the table. Everyone at your Halloween party will thank you.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- If you can’t find Halloween sprinkles, you can always buy black, orange, and purple sprinkles and then combine them.
- Let your cookies sit on the cooling rack for at least five minutes after removing them from the oven.
- If you see any bare spots on your cookies when you remove them from the oven, add a few more sprinkles to them while they’re still hot.
Prepare these tasty Halloween Sprinkle Cookies with ease. You can make the cookies with simple baking ingredients and enjoy them for the spooky holiday with loved ones.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Halloween Sprinkle Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Neon green orange and purple food coloring
- Halloween sprinkles
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and both sugars until fluffy.½ cup unsalted butter, ¾ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup white sugar
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt.2 cups flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix until just combined. The dough will be very crumbly.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.½ cup white chocolate chips
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions and add one color to each portion and mix until the color is uniform.Neon green
- Take a bit of each of the 3 different colored doughs and roll together to form a ball, the colors should swirl a bit together, repeat until you have 6 cookies.
- Roll the top and sides of the cookies in your Halloween sprinkle and place on a greased cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.Halloween sprinkles
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the cookies for 18 minutes.
- When the cookies come out of the oven if there are any spots that look bare go ahead and add some sprinkles to the hot cookie.
- Cool 5 minutes and then transfer to a rack.