Your dreams have been answered – these chocolatey Nutella No Bake Cookies can be made in just 15 minutes with minimal ingredients! These sweet treats are easy-peasy to make and delectable as can be.
What’s in No Bake Cookies with Nutella?
Why crank up the heat in your kitchen when no-bake cookie recipes like this exist – especially when the cookies are this good?! Ingredients like sugar, cocoa powder, oats, and Nutella come together to create unforgettably delicious no-bake cookies.
- Butter: Unsalted butter gives these cookies moisture and flavor.
- Sugar: A combination of granulated sugar and brown sugar sweetens these cookies and gives them a rich, slightly molasses-y flavor. Through caramelization, the sugars become sticky and hold these cookies together.
- Cocoa Powder: Unsweetened cocoa powder gives these cookies their rich chocolate flavor.
- Milk: Adds moisture to the cookies.
- Nutella: Add fat and delicious chocolate hazelnut flavor.
- Vanilla Extract: Enhances the sweetness of the cookies.
- Oats: Give these cookies structure.
Pro Tip: The Nutella can be replaced with the same amount of peanut butter or almond butter.
Variations on No Bake Nutella Cookies
There are so many fun ingredients you could add to these no bake cookies to take them to the next level. Try adding whole chocolate chips, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, cereal (Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, etc), or toffee pieces to your cookies.
You could also replace the Nutella with any nut, seed, or cookie butter!
Trademark Note: In the spirit of transparency, I want to note that Nutella is a proprietary brand that I want to acknowledge and give credit to.
You can use any type of cocoa powder you like for these cookies, as long as it is unsweetened. Use natural cocoa powder for a slightly more acidic taste, or use Dutch-process for a slightly smoother taste.
Sure thing! I’d just make sure to only use an off-brand chocolate hazelnut spread if I already knew I liked it. The cookies will taste like whatever product you use, so make sure it’s a good one!
Chocolate chips, roasted peanuts, coconut flakes, and more! These bars are fairly customizable, so if you feel like getting creative and experimenting with different textures and flavors, have fun and go for it.
In an airtight container in the refrigerator, these sweet chocolatey treats will stay fresh for up to 3 days.
How to Store
Store leftover Nutella no bake cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy chilled or at room temperature.
How to Freeze
Freeze Nutella no bake cookies in a single layer on a lined baking sheet until solid, about 1-2 hours. Transfer to an airtight container or Ziplock bag to store for up to 2 months.
You can make these cookies all for yourself or decide to share them… No judgment from me! While I like to munch on them with a glass of wine at the end of the day, they also are great for popping into lunchboxes and even pairing with coffee in the morning.
Nutella No Bake Cookies Recipe
- Kitchen Scale (optional)
- 2 Baking Sheet
- Cookie Portion Scoop (optional)
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, combine the butter, sugars, cocoa, and milk and bring to a boil, about 3-5 minutes.½ cup unsalted butter, 1 cup granulated sugar, ½ cup brown sugar, ½ cup milk, ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the Nutella, vanilla, and oats.½ cup Nutella, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Stir the mixture until everything is combined well.
- Scoop out the mixture (I like to use a ¼ cup cookie scoop) and drop them on the baking sheet.
- Let the cookies set in the fridge for about 15 minutes before serving.
- Nutella: The Nutella can be replaced with the same amount of peanut butter or almond butter.
- I use whole milk, but skim, almond or oat milk will also do the trick. Just use whatever milk best fits your dietary needs.
- I topped my cookies with chopped hazelnuts and flake salt before placing them in the fridge to set, but that is completely optional!