Transform a traditional sandwich into a flavorful, healthy smoothie with this Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie recipe. It’s a tasty beverage that you can enjoy in the morning for breakfast, as a midday snack, or even an evening dessert.
PB & J Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Would you like to make a smoothie that tastes a lot like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? You can easily do so by following this simple Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie recipe.
It’s refreshing, good for you, and so easy to put together by adding your ingredients to a blender. You can garnish it with additional toppings if you’d like to make it even more enjoyable!
Why you’ll love this Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie recipe
- Copycat recipe. It’s going to taste like a pb&j sandwich. If you love the sandwich, this smoothie is perfect for you.
- Simple ingredients. You’re only going to need a handful of ingredients to make this delicious smoothie.
- Healthy alternative. Besides tasting amazing, this smoothie is good for you and contains healthy ingredients worth combining together.
How to make this easy breakfast smoothie
- Combine your ingredients one by one into your blender.
- Use the pulse setting to blend these ingredients together for several minutes until everything becomes creamy.
- Once you’ve reached that creamy consistency, pour the smoothie into a glass. Garnish it with toppings, add a straw to it, and enjoy it.
What berries do I need for this smoothie?
When you’re preparing this smoothie, it’s best to have both strawberries and raspberries to add to your blender.
These berries will provide that jelly-like taste to the smoothie that goes great with the taste of peanut butter.
Can I use almond butter?
If you can’t have peanut butter or don’t want to use it, you can use almond butter. Choose whichever brand and flavor of almond butter you like most when creating this Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie.
What toppings go best with this smoothie?
You can add some chopped nuts, melted peanut butter, or even a bit of chocolate syrup on top of your smoothie after pouring it into a glass.
You might also want to add some fresh fruit on top of your smoothies, such as a few raspberries or diced strawberries.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Wash and dry your berries before adding them to your blender.
- Drizzle more peanut butter on top of the smoothie to give it that extra touch that will blow you away.
- If you don’t have honey agave syrup, feel free to add a bit of maple syrup into your blender with the rest of the ingredients to make your smoothie taste slightly sweeter.
If you enjoy the flavor of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you’re going to love this PB&J Smoothie. It’s easy to make, refreshing, and great for you! It’s a healthy beverage that can keep you feeling full.
More smoothie recipes we love
- Island Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie
If you make this recipe be sure to leave us a comment or rating. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Cup raspberries
- 1 ½ Cups strawberries
- ½ Cup milk
- ¾ Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey agave syrup or maple syrup (optional)
- In the glass of a blender add all the ingredients and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve with a straw.
- I drizzled a little bit of peanut butter as a garnish. Feel free to keep or to omit.
- This is a high protein meal that’s super filling and low on carbs.
- The combination of raspberries and strawberries is perfectly balanced (not that sweet, not that tart)